When we can't get out for a walk in a forest, we can still access a natural peaceful aroma to inspire contemplation and focus. This creative blend is a potent mix of oils that support healthy mental activity and naturally calm responses. Overtones are light and inspirational to help combat negativity and support clear positive action. It may be especially useful to people who feel ready to realise their hidden potential or simply to help you rise to daily challenges.
Suitable for diffusion, inhalation, pulse points, inhalation, bath or after shower (see directions).
A Stress Less, Confidence Booster
- Relax, and hush the negative thoughts that stand in your way. Use this blend to support mental calm that allows inspiration and clears pathways. Allow anxieties and tensions to fall out of focus and re-channel energy to enjoy a whole new dynamic.
- When you need to strategise and have plans to make, use Clarity & Confidence to create an environment conducive to calm, clear thinking. A quiet mind has more energy for awareness and concentration.
Cleansing & Invigorating Mind Tonic
- These oils have a strong fresh scent designed to clear the mental cobwebs and uplift. Help release stuck energy that can dampen the spirit, and support a natural state of efficient focus.
- Diffusion: 5-10 drops, allow 10 minutes, replenish as required.
- Perfume/Inhalation: A few drops to collar or a tissue.
- Bath: 10 drops in milk to running water.
- Shower: after washing add 5 drops to a wet face cloth and rub all over your body. Towel dry if required.
- Pulse Points: apply direct to back of neck and wrists.
Safety Considerations: This blend is professionally designed and is very safe if applied as directed. Use on pulse points is not recommended for sensitive skin – discontinue if irritation occurs. Not for internal use: if ingested drink milk, consult a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.