Aromatic, green, lively & masculine.
Smokey vetiver and geranium leaf dropping into citrusy bergamot and green mandarin with a dash of Sichuan pepper in a clean white water base.
An aromatic styling agent used to tame wild beards, leaving facial hair soft, shiny, manageable and well groomed.
Surmanti beard oil moisturises, defines and softens whiskers whilst nourishing, soothing, strengthening, cleaning and protecting the skin beneath the beard.
• The ultimate hydrator to strengthen, smooth and repair hair follicles, enhancing your natural beard colour.
• Moisturises and protects the skin, preventing flaking, dandruff and dryness.
• Contains natural antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to help manage infection, control redness and inflammation.
• Antibacterial, to prevent itching and skin irritation.
• Supports the healing of abrasions, cuts and ingrown hairs.
• Repairs skin damage from aging and uv exposure.
Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Tsubaki Oil, Calopyhyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Magnesium Oil, Vitamin E, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Natural Fragrance Oils.
*Found Naturally in Essential Oils *Linalool *Limonene *Geraniol *Citronellol.
Made in New Zealand