Conscious fashion at its best - recycled plastic has been used to make the waterproof outer fabric as well as the inner filler. Don't want your vest with a hood - well, just zip it off - easy as. And pockets - did we mention the pockets? There are LOADS (some hidden too!).
Tell me quick:
Not quite freezing, not quite warm outside? Scribbler's waterproof puffer vest is the perfect outfit choice for those in-between days. Super practical features will have you reaching for this gorgeous vest a lot!
All the deets:
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck's back.
- Printed layer of fabric (100% recycled) and filler (85% recycled) is made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to be able to offer this to you.
- Zip-off removable hood for those days when you don't want a hood!
- Reflective chest logo so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - 'cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- Two hidden zippered side pockets and 4 internal pockets (2 zippered) to keep your keys or wallet safe, and... pockets! Who doesn't love pockets?! Including a headphone jack if you need one!
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip
- Fit is true to size
Rae wears a size 8 (S) and Lan wears a size 16 (2XL).
To clean your vest we recommend washing with Nikwax Tech Wash, then place in a tumble drier on a low setting to restore the quilting.