LilyBee Wrap is a natural, reusable and beautiful alternative to plastic wrap for food storage.
The Large single size is ideal for covering big bowls, 1kg blocks of cheese, sandwiches, veg and much more! Simply use the warmth of your hands to activate the watertight seal. Great for in the fridge and out
Lilybee make great gifts - thoughtful, stylish, eco-friendly, and economical to post. This is a Boutique Limited Edition design - if you love what you see, grab it quick!
- Large Wrap 33x33cm
- Hand crafted in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- Packaged in an eco friendly cardboard box.
How to care for your LilyBee Wrap:
- Wash with cool water and mild dish detergent after every use, and rinse well with cool water.
- Air dry on a dish rack or hang in the shade, then roll up to store in a jar or lay flat in a drawer
- Keep away from all heat including direct sunlight, hot water, the dishwasher and microwave!
With this simple care your wrap should easily last a year or more.
Just four: Cotton fabric, beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin.
Pure cotton fabrics are chosen for their quality and beautiful designs. Pure New Zealand beeswax is sourced from ethical beekeeping friends who we built relationships with during our 15 years as beekeepers.
Coconut oil is sourced from our neighbouring Pacific Island communities and refined her