Sweet, spicy and woody. Warm luscious sandalwood with earthy musky patchouli, finished with white musk and creamy vanilla tones.
Surmanti Cuticle Hand & Nail Treatment Cream - 30ml
For longer, stronger, more flexible nails.
Genetics may determine nail strength, texture and how our skin ages, but environmental factors such as exposure to the sun, medications and chemicals are also reflected in the appearance of your hands, nails and cuticles. Moisturized nails naturally grow longer and stronger than dry nails.
Specifically created to address hand nail and cuticle concerns.
● SPF 15 - Organic black and green teas with naturally occurring SPF.
● Organic nettle contains silica along with other minerals essential for nail development.
● Horsetail extract (herb) provides naturally occurring concentrated silica, essential for maintaining many types of body tissue. This natural silica extract aids nail growth and strength.
● Licorice extract can help reduce the appearance of age spots and dark areas of hyperpigmentation on skin. It contains an active compound called “glabridin,” which inhibits the enzyme that causes skin to darken in response to sun exposure. This anti-inflammatory extract has powerful antioxidants that help protect the skin from free-radical induced damage.
● Vitamin A supports keratin production. Keratin is the protein that builds strong hair, skin and nails. Fights the oxidation that results from free-radicals. Oxidation causes much of the damage that occurs to skin as you age.
● B Vitamins - Biotin aids in the maintenance of keratinized tissues, strengthing brittle nails by thickening the nail plate and preventing damage.
● Zinc is needed for protein synthesis and is important in wound healing and growth. It plays an important role in the repair and renewal of skin cells, essential for nail and skin growth and appearance.
● Geranium essential oil restores moisture to dry cuticles and skin around the nails. Geraniums antibacterial and antiseptic properties protect the cuticles and nails from infections and fungus.